Multiplier has introduced new changes to the token model to support new liquidity and governance incentives in V2. The full V2 Tokenomics can be found here.
As a show of long term commitment and dedication, the team has decided to channel vested Foundation tokens for 2021 towards V2 Liquidity and Governance Incentives.
These improvements are for the community and expected to exponentially grow activity on our upcoming V2 Lending Protocol!
a) Foundation Allocation has been reduced to 1,524,600 from 3,400,000. A reduction of 1,875,400 bMXX.
b) 1,134,600 out of this 1,875,400 has been allocated to Liquidity Incentives for V2
c) The remaining 740,800 has been allocated to Governance Incentives for V2
- Liquidity Incentives have been introduced to encourage lending and borrowing on Multiplier V2 across all assets.
- 1,134,600 (8.73%) have been set aside to meet liquidity incentive needs until Feb 2024.
- Any reduction or increase in liquidity incentives will have to pass governance and minted from ecosystem reserves.
- Daily Governance Incentives have been raised from 400 bMXX to 1200 bMXX to incentivise existing holders to stake and contribute to the governance of Multiplier.
- 438,000 bMXX had previously been allocated to support Governance Incentives in V1 over 3 years, at 400 bMXX daily.
- An additional 740,800 bMXX has been allocated from Foundation to support Governance Incentives till Feb 2024, at 1200 bMXX daily.
V2 Token Overview
Multiplier will launch V2 on August 2nd 2021 with new and exciting features!
Multiplier has been audited by CertiK and Kudelski Security, with 4/7 reputable multi-sig, and with users’ assets covered by CertiKShield*.