ADA Token Listing Proposal Passed
Proposal from Multiplier Governance has passed.
ADA (Cardano) token will be whitelisted on MCL in the coming few days!
12.43k stbMXX voted “FOR”
0 stbMXX voted “AGAINST”
bMXX token holders voted in favor of adding ADA token as a collateral type on the Multi-Chain Lend platform, with 12.43k “For” votes.
- Once a governance proposal is passed successfully, the proposed token will be whitelisted for depositing (but not available for lending and borrowing). Collateral can be withdrawn at any time.
- If the proposed token reaches $200,000 in collateral deposited within 1 month, the pool will be officially opened for lending and borrowing. If the minimum collateral deposit is not met, the suggested token may be delisted.
- Proposer will be rewarded when the token is opened for lending and borrowing.
- Initial seeders will be rewarded after 2 weeks from the date the token is opened for lending and borrowing (a snapshot will be taken of all initial seeders). The initial seed must remain as collateral during these 2 weeks, failing which the apportioned rewards will not be distributed.
- $2,000 bMXX for proposer.
- $10,000 bMXX shared between initial seeders (seeding up to $200,000) of the suggested token.